This Aria Foam Mattress is one of the newest in the new Doze range and is quickly proving itself to be one of the better sellers among Dreams customers. For those that don't know, Doze is a fairly new brand, first entering the market back in 2019 and sold exclusively through Dreams online channels. This foam mattress features premium support and is one of the more well-reviewed in the line-up.
We're going to be breaking down the components of this mattress below to give a better understanding of what we're dealing with, starting with the comfort layer. For those that don't know, the comfort layer is the top part of the mattress which you lay on and in this instance is made up of a deep and luxurious premium memory foam of generous helping. Memory foam has been used in mattresses for a number of years, first rising to fame after being developed by NASA and shortly after began its use as a means of comfort within everything from mattresses to shoes. You will find this layer sinks and responds to every one of your movements, hugging you as you sleep and offering unrivalled comfort that many regard as sharing similarities to sleeping on a cloud.
Foam is one of the most popular comfort layers and the ideal material for mattresses because it provides a spongey feel which contours to your body, mimicking the feel of far more expensive products.
Onto the base support layer and this is entirely foam in nature and contours sufficiently to the user, allowing fair body contouring and enough support to be comfortable. The prime benefit of a foam core is that it can be easily compressed, this is great because it means that it can be stored rolled from the factory, reducing delivery and logistical overheads and allowing those savings to be passed on to you resulting in a premium mattress at a less than premium price, everybody wins.
With a firm comfort grade, this mattress will be suitable for many while helping support the back and neck. Those that are underweight or sleep on their sides should perhaps consider a softer mattress but for those of average weight or whom sleep on their back, this firmness should prove comfortable and well-suited.
Reviews for this mattress are good with many buying for children but also proving suitable for many adults. Many people comment on the great disparity between cost and quality, remarking on the deep memory foam layers and great nights sleep to be had from the Doze Aria Foam Mattress.
By default the mattress comes with a standard 1 year guarantee, typical for the industry. Dreams have recently launched the ability to upgrade your guarantee which may prove useful for those looking for further reassurance.
Reasons to Buy
- Customers seem to love this mattress with an impressive 500+ reviews to date pulling in an impressive 95% customer satisfaction score. That tells us that the vast majority of those polled absolutely love this product and everything it has to offer.
- Other pros relate to it's ease to get up stairs, particularly if you have tight stairways that would otherwise prove difficult to navigate with a traditional full size product.
- Dreams have recently launched a 40 night sleep guarantee which means that they will exchange this mattress should you not be happy with it. This is particularly encouraging as a mattress is a big decision and typically has a lifespan of around 7-8 years, so you want to sleep with confidence. This sleep guarantee assures that and means you can buy today and be completely satisfied.
- The memory foam can be particularly warming and is ideal for those that find themselves getting cold at night. Suitable too for those that are indifferent at night however, we would advise caution for those that already get hot at night as memory foam does not have particularly breathable properties.
Reasons to Avoid
- There may be a slight odour when unrolling the mattress that may last for up to 24 hours, this is common for many rolled mattresses and is not indicative of any issues or problems, rather, the smell will simply dissipate shortly after and be ready for use.
- Further to this, rolled mattresses often require a few hours to fully "inflate" when opened, it's important that this time is adhered to as it can impact the comfort and support layer should you interfere with it while opening.