This wardrobe was delivered intact.It arrived late, but I was kept advised of traffic delays.The two chaps got the 3 boxes upstairs. I suspect that they would have struggled with the four-door version.The finish is good: very few minor blemishes; but there were some non-trivial assembly issues.1 The upright members are each secured with six screws. But, of the 24 screw locations, 12 lacked pilot holes; and I don't consider that the black screws supplied were adequate for the upright sections. I used self-supplied longer screws.2 The absence of pilot holes was in several cases evidently explained by a design fault; the manufacturers won't risk drilling a pilot hole if the drill bit is at risk of hitting a transverse screw already in place (securing the batten into which one of the 24 key screws is supposed to be screwed). Someone needs to look at why those pilot holes had not been drilled, and how the problem can be resolved.3 We found it practical to assemble the double-door segment of the wardrobe and lift it onto the base, and proceed from there. We thought that trying to put the whole, triple segment, together, and lifting it onto the base (as shown in the diagram) would have been extremely difficult, even for some very fit people. (How it would work for the four-door version is v hard to imagine.)4 The black screws were sufficient to secure the upper part to the base, but there were no pilot holes at all, and it took an experienced user of an electric drill to secure this part of the job, quickly.The key points are:-the absence of pilot holes is unforgivable, and the screws provided are not adequate for the upright connections;--this is no job for DIY new-comers.As an experienced user of tape measures, pencils and drills I and my son did the necessary and coped, but:---I am not sure how many self-assembly buyers will cope, as I did.